NEW RECIPE ALERT




Greetings!

This recipe was so much fun to make! I have been seeing this a lot and decided to give it a shot and I am really glad that I did. Who would've even thought about using Jackfruit as a meat replacement. I honestly haven't even heard of this fruit until I started to see the recipes for Vegan "Pulled Pork". Its cheap, has the same texture and tastes almost identical to chicken. I'm sure a lot of you are shaking your head because....it's a FRUIT. How could this possibly taste good covered in BBQ sauce?! And to be honest, I don't know but it really does. I dare y'all to make this for a loved one or even a friend. Don't tell them what it is but see if they notice a difference. Its just a perfect dish to bring to a party or just a quick meal prep dinner. I didn't want buns with it so I opted for the classic Lavash bread instead. Such a great pairing. Light and savory. Just what I am looking for in a great Vegan dish.

Happy eating,
Shell

*For MORE information on this recipe and the products used, please click on the RECIPES tab of the Main Menu.

















No comments