NEW RECIPE ALERT


Greetings!

If you haven't noticed a certain theme in my blog, its simplicity. Although I love to cook, I often look to make the best easiest recipe's out there. Sometime's I will put a lot of time and effort into a certain dish but let's face it, I got a lot of things to do too! This hot cereal is just my go-to when I know I am going to need a little bit more of an energy boost. The main ingredient of this dish is Farina. Farina is a milled wheat that has some great benefit's for your body and your day! It is high in Calcium, Iron, Carbs, Protein and Vitamin B. Wow! Total winner here. I like to also add a lot of seed's because it keeps me full even longer. So! If you are looking for an all around great way to start your day and help your body, this is the meal for you.

Happy eating,
Shell

No comments