NEW RECIPE ALERT





Greetings!

From the title above, most of you already know how to make this delicious creation. It seems to be a staple in the Vegan community. What is not to like?! Its sweet and you can add virtually anything in it. It also is a great way to curb those sweet cravings. I love this bowl because I can have it either in the morning or for lunch. In this bowl, I added some Cacao Superfood powder. Cacao powder is high in Antioxidants, improves your mood, reduces high blood pressure and other great benefits! I plan to write up a little article about Cacao. I also added some Chia seed into the mixture. This little seed is a great source of Fiber and Omega 3s. There is so much good that comes out of this tiny little thing it's incredible! Also planning to right and article on the Chia seed. You can add any fruits to this bowl. I think it is very fun to make. Give it a try! Processed deserts are overrated anyway haha.

Happy eating,
Shell

No comments