NEW RECIPE ALERT



Greetings!


Here I am again with another recipe! This was something I have been wanting to make for a very long time, even before I became Vegan. I absolutely love anything and everything avocado related. I found these to be very easy to make. I tried to follow a specific recipe BUT I had to alter it a little bit because of substitute ingredients that I had. So I came up with this other recipe! I hope you all enjoy this! I mean, its basically a Super-food brownie ha ha. I also made a spur of the moment and optional, Avocado Royal Icing to pair with it. WARNING. This is very chocolatey. So if you don't want a lot of chocolate in your brownies, I suggest that you don't put in the extra Chocolate chips. Either way, this recipe is delightful. It's awesome to bring to a party or just something secret to indulge on! Please enjoy!

Happy eating,
Shell



*For MORE information on this recipe and the ingredients used, please click on the RECIPES tab on the Main Menu.

No comments